Monday, February 26, 2007

What A Stooge!

The Lake Show was in Oakland last night playing the Golden State Warriors and won easily, 102-85. The Lakers are starting to play a little better. Maurice Evans in particular has been playing better than I thought he could. He scored a career-high 26 points, matching Kobe Bryant's 26 for the game-high in points. The Lakers have won two in a row coming in to tonight's game against the division-leading Utah Jazz, who have a two game win streak of their own.

As I've posted in the past, the Lakers have been hit hard by injuries this year but have stayed afloat throughout. The latest victim is power forward Vladimir Radmanovic who separated his right shoulder in a snowboarding accident during All-Star weekend. The guy is an idiot. He's getting paid $6 million a year, and is only averaging 6 points, and 3 rebounds per game. For $6 MILLION! I can score 6 points a game, and I'd play for free! He then lied about his injury to the Lakers organization because there was a clause in his contract forbidding him to snowboard. I'm sure the Lakers are going to fine him heavily for such a moronic mistake.

Here's a flattering video of Radmanovic when he was playing for the Seattle Supersonics.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

The Lakers are doing quite well this season I must admit...but I just don't enjoy them the way I used to. I liked them so much better when Shaq was on the team too. Having both him and Kobe on the same team made them unstoppable, even though Kobe is a ball hog. It's unfortunate that two players as great as them aren't getting along. Anyway, my favorite player on the Lakers right now is Lamar Odom.

RBX said...

I'm not a real basketball fan, but I was watching some women's college basketball recently. I like the way you have this blog post set up. I like the links and how it's easy on the eye. Here is some more on the subject.